How to Buy
- Establish the heat output required to keep your room warm; please use our Heat Output Calculator for a quick guide, however we recommend you check outputs with your installer before making a purchase. It is essential that you know how much heat you will need as this will determine the size of your radiators.
- Determine the position and available space for your radiators; identify the best location for your new radiators checking available height and width and depth.
- Choose a Range that suits your interior design ideas; use the Radiators at a Glance or Product Finder tools to search our range. We have everything from Traditional Cast iron to Contemporary Designer Radiators, even an environmentally friendly Aluminium range.
- Select a specific model size and format from the range you have chosen that best matches your heat output requirements and space; using the View Radiator Sizes button identify the options available for your rooms. Remember in a larger space you may need to have two or more radiators to achieve heat output and an even distribution of heat throughout the room. If your space is limited, a single radiator may not provide enough output, you may need to increase the depth of your radiator by considering a double or triple option to achieve the output required. On Ancona sectional radiators you can increase the number of columns to increase output.
- Choose a colour to match your interior; select a colour from the colour group for your chosen product range. Many of our ranges have over 200 colours and special finishes enabling you to match your colour scheme or introduce an accent colour to create a striking feature.
- Select Valves; to complete the look choose from our wide selection of valves, which have been chosen to match our radiator styles; we recommend using TRV valves in all living and bedrooms to maximise the efficiency of your radiators. Please remember valves will increase the overall width of your radiator unless you select underneath (B2) connections. Please select any Accessories such towel bars, hooks and cleaning brushes.
- Order from your nearest Showroom or Merchant; to find your nearest branch use the Where to Buy tool on the web site or call us on 01342 302250
To provide the best possible service we hold the most popular sizes of white and chrome models in stock. So if you need quick delivery look in the Select Your Radiator section of your chosen range for models listed as yes under the Stock Delivery column; these products can usually be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Made to Order
We pride ourselves in having the widest range of sizes, options, colours and accessories so that you have literally thousands of options to choose from. This means that you can have almost any radiator made to order so that it perfectly suits the space you have available, your interior design and it will also match your heat requirements.
Many of our designs are available in a large selection of RAL colours (188 internationally recognised paint colours) and Special Finishes. Each range has a specific colour group from which you can select a preferred colour. If you would like a copy of our RAL or Special Finish chart, please contact us on 01342 302250. Please note that due to the printing process and manufacturing tolerances the colour (including white) of a finished radiator may vary slightly from the colours represented on the website and from one colour group to another as well as from our Special Finish & RAL charts. It should also be noted that if the same type of Radiators are ordered and produced they may also differ in finished colour from any previously ordered.